Garden Tomb

Garden Tomb
He lives

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." Can I get an AMEN!

When I go out on the streets, you will always see me caring a Book of Mormon.  Why? "to the convincing of the Jew and Gentile that Jesus is the Christ, the Eternal God, manifesting himself unto all nations"
Book of Mormon Title Page

I love the Book of Mormon.
I read it every day.
I know that the Book of Mormon contains, just as it claims, "the fulness of the everlasting gospel." Book of Mormon Introduction

When I tell people this when I'm out and about, the studious Christian will sometimes quote Paul and one of my most beloved scriptures in the New Testament, Galatians 1:8, which reads, "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Can I get an AMEN!

But what the individual is usually implying is that the very Book of Mormon is what Paul is talking about.

My reply to them is usually to the affect of, "Does the Book of Mormon 'preach any other gospel'?"

I would honestly say 99.999% of the time they have ZERO idea because they have not actually read the Book.

Well I ask than, "what gospel does the Book of Mormon teach?"
I have a crazy idea... lets read it to find out!!!

Jesus said; 13) Behold I have given unto you my gospel, and this is the gospel which I have given unto you... 3 Nephi 27
You'll have to click on 3 Nephi 27 link to find out.

I promise you that if you sincerely read the Book of Mormon, you will indeed come to know and taste of the fullness of the everlasting gospel.  This is my cry to all, with love and humility, READ THE BOOK OF MORMON!

If you need a copy...

Request a free copy of the Book of Mormon

Request a free copy of the Book of Mormon
I got you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment