Garden Tomb

Garden Tomb
He lives

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Henderson's- an example family

I'm sad to report that I am will be leaving the Bennett Valley ward.  For the past 6 months I have come to love these wonderful people.  My life will ever be changed from my service with this great ward.
One of the blessings of being a full time missionary is the privilege of meeting and getting to know individuals and families.  One family in particular that has touched me in this positive way is the Henderson family.
The Henderson's, with their 4 great children, have been there for us local missionaries on many occasions.  I could make a fat list stating all that they have done for us, but by me so doing it would seem redundant.
It is simple, the reason why this family is so amazing is because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This family is living Christ gospel.  No they are not perfect, but they are striving to be.  By living His gospel we too can enjoy the sweetness that this everlasting gospel offers; which will in turn give us peace and joy in this life, and everlasting blessings in the world to come.  The Henderson's are a righteous example of what is possible by living this, Christ gospel.  My hope is that I too can have a family that is centered on Christ, just like the Henderson's.
Thank you Bennett Valley and thank you Henderson family
To find out more on how your family can be like the Henderson's, visit www.mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment